FUN QUESTIONS seem to be very known and easy..but these are different aspect of thinking..these increases the reasoning and logical capacity of the person..it helps to develop the positive approach of the problem.
here are some questions to test your logical thinking…just try..your self. all the best. hahaa
Where do you find August before July?
A: IN DICTIONARY.
2. HOW CAN YOU LIFT THE ” ELEPHANT ” WITH ONE HAND ?
A: Not possible because the elephant with ONE hand does not exist…
3. What happens when you through a blue stone in Red sea ?
A: It will get wet…
4. Where was the first POTATO FOUND ? ( FUN QUESTION)
5. A washer man dries the two dresses in five hours,then how much time it will take to dry 4 dresses ?
NO CHANGE IN TIME , WE CAN DRY UP ANY NUMBER OF DRESSES IN THE FOUR HOURS
6. If you had only one match and entered a cold and dark room, where there were a fire place, an oil lamp and a candle which you light first?
7. Suppose your father lost his money purse at home, you were searching to help him ,suddenly you found it? What would you do immediatly?
8.What ended in 1947 ? ( FUN QUESTION)
9. Bay of Bengal is in which state ?
10.Where does success come before work?
11. A tax driver was going in the wrong way on a one way road. A traffic police noticed him but instead of stopping him or fine him, he let the driver go. What do you think that happened ?
12. What building has the most stories ?( FUN QUESTION)
13. Use “because” three times in one sentence continuously ?
14. There are 100 birds on the tree? if you shoot one bird how many will be there on the tree ?
2. 99, if I use silence gun, the dead bird will fell down. (or)
3. 100, in case of silence gun the dead bird may fell on the branches of tree.
15. What comes down never goes up ?
16.If three cats kill three rats in three minutes, how long will it take hundred cats to kill hundred rats ?
17. What can fly but has no wings ?
18. Two sons and two fathers went hunting They succeeded in hunting one pigeon each, on counting it was found that they were only three pigeons. How is that?
ANS: They were only three persons, son, father and grand father.
19. Which part of Pakistan is in India ?
20. What the largest ant in the world ? ( fun question)
21. Why do birds fly south in the winter ? ( FUN QUESTION )
ANS: because it is too far to walk
22. What is the best hand to write with ? ( FUN QUESTION )
ANS: Neither (It is best to write with pen).
23. The first cells were probably ? ( FUN QUESTION)
24. You can never spell this word correctly in the english language and everyone in the world knowingly spells this word incorrectly what is the word ? ( FUN QUESTION-LOGIC)
25. Imagine you are in a room no doors windows or anything how do you get out ?
26. Which word if pronounced right, is wrong, but if pronounced wrong is right ? ( FUN QUESTION )
27. Can you make SEVEN an even number ? ( FUN TYPE )
ANS: remove “s ”
28.How will you share 10 oranges equally among 6 boys ?
ANS : I will make orange juice and serve them equally.
29.What happens to a man if he does not sleep eight days continuously ?
Ans: Nothing will happen as he sleeps at night.
30 Can you name four days which start with the letter “T” ?
Ans: Tuesday, Thursday, today and tomorrow.
32.How many times can you subtract 10 from 100 ?
Ans : One (next time you would be subtracting 10 from 90).
33. How many times does the alphabet “a” appear from 0 – 100.